These Terms require the use of arbitration on an individual basis to resolve disputes, rather than jury trials or class actions, and also limit the remedies available to you in the event of a dispute.
Simply Legal USA, LLC provides an online legal portal to give visitors a general understanding of United States Immigration law. Customer need not download or even license Simply Legal USA software. The Site includes general information on commonly encountered legal issues. At no time do we review your answers for legal sufficiency, draw legal conclusions, provide legal advice, opinions or recommendations about your legal rights, remedies, defenses, options, selection of forms, or strategies, or apply the law to the facts of your particular situation. Simply Legal USA is not a law firm and may not perform services performed by an attorney. Simply Legal USA and its Services are not substitutes for the advice or services of an attorney. The technology implemented behind-the-scenes navigates government published immigration forms, checklists, eligibility guides, instructions, and charts to determine your eligibility for an immigration benefit through the truthfulness of your answers. This technology does not replace an attorney, and you should always directly consult with an attorney.
Simply Legal USA cannot guarantee that all of the information on the Site or Applications is completely current. The law is a personal matter, and no general information or legal tool like the kind Simply Legal USA provides can fit every circumstance. Furthermore, the legal information contained on the Site and Applications is not legal advice and is not guaranteed to be correct, complete or up-to-date. Therefore, if you need legal advice for your specific problem, or if your specific problem is too complex to be addressed by our tools, you should consult a licensed attorney in your area.
This Site and Applications are not intended to create any attorney-client relationship, and your use of Simply Legal USA does not and will not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Simply Legal USA. Instead, you are and will be representing yourself in any legal matter.
When you open an account to use or access certain portions of the Site, Applications, or the Services, you must provide complete and accurate information as requested on the registration form. You will also be asked to provide a username and password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You may not use a third party's account, user name or password at any time. You agree to notify Simply Legal USA immediately of any unauthorized use of your account, user name or password. Simply Legal USA shall not be liable for any losses you incur as a result of someone else's use of your account or password, either with or without your knowledge. You may be held liable for any losses incurred by Simply Legal USA, our affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents and representatives due to someone else's use of your account or password.
You grant Simply Legal USA a worldwide, royalty-free, nonexclusive, and fully sublicensable license to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, publish and translate this personal information solely for the purpose of enabling your use of the applicable service. You may revoke this license and terminate rights held by Simply Legal USA at any time by removing your personal information from the applicable service.
2. Ownership. This Site and Applications are owned and operated by Simply Legal USA, LLC. All right, title and interest in and to the materials provided on this Site and Applications, including but not limited to information, documents, logos, graphics, sounds and images (the "Materials") are owned either by Simply Legal USA or by our respective third party authors, developers or vendors ("Third Party Providers"). Except as otherwise expressly provided by Simply Legal USA, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, uploaded, posted, displayed, transmitted or distributed in any way and nothing on this Site or on any Applications shall be construed to confer any license under any of Simply Legal USA's intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. See the "Legal Contact Information" below if you have any questions about obtaining such licenses. Simply Legal USA does not sell, license, lease or otherwise provide any of the Materials other than those specifically identified as being provided by Simply Legal USA. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by Simply Legal USA.
4. Links to Third Party Sites. This Site and Applications may contain links to websites controlled by parties other than Simply Legal USA (each a "Third Party Site"). Simply Legal USA works with a number of partners and affiliates whose sites are linked with Simply Legal USA. Simply Legal USA may also provide links to other citations or resources with whom it is not affiliated. Simply Legal USA is not responsible for and does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the availability, contents, products, services or use of any Third Party Site, any website accessed from a Third Party Site or any changes or updates to such sites. Simply Legal USA makes no guarantees about the content or quality of the products or services provided by such sites. Simply Legal USA is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Third Party Site. Simply Legal USA is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Simply Legal USA of the Third Party Site, nor does it imply that Simply Legal USA sponsors, is affiliated or associated with, guarantees, or is legally authorized to use any trade name, registered trademark, logo, legal or official seal, or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in the links. You acknowledge that you bear all risks associated with access to and use of content provided on a Third Party Site and agree that Simply Legal USA is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with a third party. You should contact the site administrator for the applicable Third Party Site if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on any such Third Party Site.
License to Use.
Simply Legal USA grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use our system (the "System") for your own personal, internal business use, or if you are an attorney or professional, for your client. Except as otherwise provided, you acknowledge and agree that you have no right to modify, edit, copy, reproduce, create derivative works of, reverse engineer, alter, or enhance. You shall not remove any copyright notice from any Form.
Resale of System Technology and Information Prohibited.
By using our system, you agree that the information you purchase or download may only be used by you for your personal or business use or used by you in connection with your client and may not be sold or redistributed without the express written consent of Simply Legal USA, LLC.
5. DISPUTE RESOLUTION BY BINDING ARBITRATION
Please read this carefully. It affects your rights.
Most customer concerns can be resolved quickly and to the customer's satisfaction by contacting our Customer Care Center at email@example.com. In the unlikely event that the Simply Legal USA Customer Care Center is unable to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction (or if Simply Legal USA has not been able to resolve a dispute it has with you after attempting to do so informally), we each agree to resolve those disputes through binding arbitration or in small claims court rather than in a court of general jurisdiction. Arbitration is less formal than a lawsuit in court. Arbitration uses a neutral arbitrator instead of a judge or jury, allows for more limited discovery than a court does, and is subject to very limited review by courts. Any arbitration under these Terms will take place on an individual basis; class arbitrations and class actions are not permitted. While in some instances, upfront costs to file an arbitration claim may exceed similar costs to bring a case in court, for any non-frivolous claim that does not exceed $75,000, Simply Legal USA will split the costs of the arbitration. Moreover, in arbitration you may recover attorney's fees from Simply Legal USA to the same extent or more as you would in court, and visa versa. Jurisdiction will be Sacramento, CA.
Under certain circumstances (as explained below), Simply Legal USA will pay you more than the amount of the arbitrator's award and will pay your attorney (if any) his or her reasonable attorney's fees if the arbitrator awards you an amount greater than what Simply Legal USA offered you to settle the dispute.
You may speak with independent counsel before using this Site or completing any purchase.
(a) Simply Legal USA and you agree to arbitrate all disputes and claims between us before a single arbitrator. The types of disputes and claims we agree to arbitrate are intended to be broadly interpreted. It applies, without limitation, to:
For the purposes of this Arbitration Agreement, references to "Simply Legal USA," "you," and "us" include our respective subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, employees, predecessors in interest, successors, and assigns, as well as all authorized or unauthorized users or beneficiaries of services or products under these Terms or any prior agreements between us.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party may bring an individual action in small claims court. This arbitration agreement does not preclude your bringing issues to the attention of federal, state, or local agencies. Such agencies can, if the law allows, seek relief against us on your behalf. You agree that, by entering into these Terms, you and Simply Legal USA are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate in a class action. These Terms evidence a transaction or website use in interstate commerce, and thus the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”) governs the interpretation and enforcement of this provision. This arbitration provision will survive termination of these Terms.
(b) A party who intends to seek arbitration must first send, by U.S. certified mail, a written Notice of Dispute ("Notice") to the other party. A Notice to Simply Legal USA should be addressed to: Notice of Dispute, General Counsel, Simply Legal USA, LLC, 8359 Elk Grove Florin Rd. Ste. 103-336 Sacramento, CA 95829 (the "Notice Address"). The Notice must (a) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute and (b) set forth the specific relief sought ("Demand"). If Simply Legal USA and you do not reach an agreement to resolve the claim within 30 days after the Notice is received, you or Simply Legal USA may commence an arbitration proceeding. During the arbitration, the amount of any settlement offer made by Simply Legal USA or you shall not be disclosed to the arbitrator until after the arbitrator determines the amount, if any, to which you or Simply Legal USA is entitled.
You may download or copy a form to initiate arbitration from the AAA website at http://www.adr.org/aaa/ShowPDF?doc=ADRSTG_015820. (There is a separate form for California residents, also available on the AAA's website at http://www.adr.org/aaa/ShowPDF?doc=ADRSTG_015822.)
(c) After Simply Legal USA receives notice at the Notice Address that you have commenced arbitration, it will promptly reimburse you for half of the filing fee, unless your claim is for more than $75,000. (Currently, the filing fee for consumer-initiated arbitrations is $200, but this is subject to change by the arbitration provider. The arbitration will be governed by the Consumer Arbitration Rules (the "AAA Rules") of the American Arbitration Association (the "AAA"), as modified by these Terms, and will be administered by the AAA. The AAA Rules are available online at www.adr.org or by calling the AAA at 1-800-778-7879. The arbitrator is bound by these Terms. All issues are for the arbitrator to decide, except that issues relating to the scope, enforceability, and interpretation of the arbitration provision and the scope, enforceability, and interpretation of paragraph (f) are for the court to decide. Unless Simply Legal USA and you agree otherwise, any arbitration hearings will take place in Sacramento, CA. If your claim is for $10,000 or less, you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted solely on the basis of documents submitted to the arbitrator, by a telephonic hearing, or by an in-person hearing as established by the AAA Rules. If you choose to proceed either in person or by telephone, we may choose to respond only by telephone or submission. If your claim exceeds $10,000, the AAA Rules will determine whether you have a right to a hearing. The parties agree that in any arbitration of a dispute or claim, neither party will rely for preclusive effect on any award or finding of fact or conclusion of law made in any other arbitration of any dispute or claim to which Simply Legal USA was a party. Except as otherwise provided for herein, Simply Legal USA will pay half of AAA filing, administration, and arbitrator fees for any arbitration initiated in accordance with the notice requirements above. If, however, the arbitrator finds that either the substance of your claim or the relief sought in the Demand is frivolous or brought for an improper purpose (as measured by the standards set forth in Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 11(b)), then the payment of all such fees will be governed by the AAA Rules. In such case, you agree to reimburse Simply Legal USA for all monies previously disbursed by it that are otherwise your obligation to pay under the AAA Rules. In addition, if you initiate an arbitration in which you seek relief valued at more than $75,000 (excluding attorney’s fees and expenses), the payment of these fees will be governed by the AAA rules.
(d) If, after finding in your favor in any respect on the merits of your claim, the arbitrator issues you an award that is greater than the value of Simply Legal USA's last written settlement offer made before an arbitrator was selected, then Simply Legal USA will:
If Simply Legal USA did not make a written offer to settle the dispute before an arbitrator was selected, you and your attorney will be entitled to receive the alternative payment and the attorney's fees, respectively, if the arbitrator awards you any relief on the merits. The arbitrator may make rulings and resolve disputes as to the payment and reimbursement of fees, expenses, and the alternative payment and the attorney's fees at any time during the proceeding and upon request from either party made within 14 days of the arbitrator's ruling on the merits. In assessing whether an award that includes attorney’s fees or expenses is greater than the value of Simply Legal USA’s last written settlement offer, the arbitrator shall include in his or her calculations only the value of any attorney’s fees or expenses you reasonably incurred in connection with the arbitration proceeding before Simply Legal USA’s settlement offer.
(e) The right to attorney's fees and expenses discussed in paragraph (d) supplements any right to attorney's fees and expenses you may have under applicable law. Thus, if you would be entitled to a larger amount under applicable law, this provision does not preclude the arbitrator from awarding you that amount. However, you may not recover duplicative awards of attorney's fees or costs. Simply Legal USA may have a right to an award of attorney's fees and expenses if it prevails in an arbitration proceeding.
(f) The arbitrator may award injunctive relief only in favor of the individual party seeking relief and only to the extent necessary to provide relief warranted by that party's individual claim. YOU AND Simply Legal USA AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN YOUR OR ITS INDIVIDUAL CAPACITIES AND NOT AS PLAINTIFFS OR CLASS MEMBERS IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING OR IN THE CAPACITY OF A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL. Further, unless both you and Simply Legal USA agree otherwise, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. The arbitrator may award any relief that a court could award that is individualized to the claimant and would not affect other customers. Neither you nor we may seek non-individualized relief that would affect other customers. If a court decides that applicable law precludes enforcement of any of this paragraph's limitations as to a particular claim for relief, then that claim (and only that claim) must be severed from the arbitration and may be brought in court.
(g) If the amount in dispute exceeds $75,000 or either party seeks any form of injunctive relief, either party may appeal the award to a three-arbitrator panel administered by AAA by a written notice of appeal within thirty (30) days from the date of entry of the written arbitration award. An award of injunctive relief shall be stayed during any such appeal. The members of the three-arbitrator panel will be selected according to AAA rules. The three-arbitrator panel will issue its decision within one hundred and twenty (120) days of the date of the appealing party's notice of appeal. The decision of the three-arbitrator panel shall be final and binding, subject to any right of judicial review that exists under the FAA.
(h) Notwithstanding any provision in the applicable Terms to the contrary, we agree that if we make any future change to this arbitration provision (other than a change to any notice address, website link or telephone number provided herein), that change will not apply to any dispute of which we had written notice on the effective date of the change. Moreover, if we seek to terminate this arbitration provision, any such termination will not be effective until at least thirty (30) days after written notice of such termination is provided to you, and shall not be effective as to disputes which arose prior to the date of termination.
Rights and Responsibilities of Simply Legal USA.
Simply Legal USA is not the publisher or author of the User Content. Simply Legal USA takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
Although we cannot make an absolute guarantee of system security, Simply Legal USA takes reasonable steps to maintain security. If you have reason to believe system security has been breached, contact us by email for help.
If Simply Legal USA's technical staff finds that files or processes belonging to a member pose a threat to the proper technical operation of the system or to the security of other members, Simply Legal USA reserves the right to delete those files or to stop those processes. If the Simply Legal USA technical staff suspects a user name is being used by someone who is not authorized by the proper user, Simply Legal USA may temporarily disable that user's access in order to preserve system security. In all such cases, Simply Legal USA will contact the member as soon as feasible.
Simply Legal USA has the right (but not the obligation), in our sole and absolute discretion, to edit, redact, remove, re-categorize to a more appropriate location or otherwise change any User Content.
Rights and Responsibilities of Simply Legal USA Users or Other Posters of User Content.
You are legally and ethically responsible for any User Content - writings, files, pictures or any other work - that you post or transmit using any Simply Legal USA service that allows interaction or dissemination of information. In posting User Content, you agree that you will not submit any content:
Attorneys that submit User Content and provide advice do so may provide advice at their own risk.
Under United States federal law, you retain copyright on all works you create and post as User Content, unless you choose specifically to renounce it. In posting a work as User Content, you authorize other members who have access to that service to make personal and customary use of the work, including creating links or reposting, but not otherwise to reproduce or disseminate it unless you give permission for such dissemination.
You grant Simply Legal USA a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, sell, distribute, and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium, or technology throughout the world without compensation to you. You have the right to remove any of your works from User Content at any time.
You are not required to provide your real name when signing up as a user of Simply Legal USA. Simply Legal USA permits anonymous or pseudonymous accounts. Any user may request that such member's email address be hidden to provide for additional privacy.
Ratings and reviews will generally be posted in two to four business days.
By submitting your email address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that Simply Legal USA may use your email address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes.
8. NO WARRANTY. THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, AND ALL MATERIALS, DOCUMENTS OR FORMS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR APPLICATIONS ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Simply Legal USA EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Simply Legal USA MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR THE MATERIALS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR ANY MATERIALS OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE OR APPLICATIONS, WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE, APPLICATIONS, OR IN RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
OBTAINING ANY MATERIALS THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE OR APPLICATIONS IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND AT YOUR OWN RISK. Simply Legal USA SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION. EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, YOU WILL HOLD Simply Legal USA AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS HARMLESS FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE, HOWEVER IT ARISES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES AND ALL RELATED COSTS AND EXPENSES OF LITIGATION AND ARBITRATION, OR AT TRIAL OR ON APPEAL, IF ANY, WHETHER OR NOT LITIGATION OR ARBITRATION IS INSTITUTED), WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY CLAIM FOR PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, ARISING FROM THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY VIOLATION BY YOU OF ANY FEDERAL, STATE, OR LOCAL LAWS, STATUTES, RULES, OR REGULATIONS, EVEN IF Simply Legal USA HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, IF THERE IS LIABILITY FOUND ON THE PART OF Simply Legal USA, IT WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES, AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THERE BE CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE PRIOR LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS PARAGRAPH DOES NOT APPLY TO NORTH CAROLINA CONSUMERS.
10. Unsolicited Submissions. Except as may be required in connection with your use of Simply Legal USA Services, Simply Legal USA does not want you to submit confidential or proprietary information to us through this Site or any Applications. All comments, feedback, information or material submitted to Simply Legal USA through or in association with this Site shall be considered non-confidential and Simply Legal USA's property. By providing such submissions to Simply Legal USA you hereby assign to Simply Legal USA, at no charge, all worldwide right, title and interest in and to the submissions and any intellectual property rights associated therewith. Simply Legal USA shall be free to use and/or disseminate such submissions on an unrestricted basis for any purpose. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the submissions that you provide, including their legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and content.
11. Compliance with Intellectual Property Laws. When accessing Simply Legal USA or using the Simply Legal USA information Service, you agree to obey the law and you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Service and the Site is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright, trademark and other intellectual property ownership. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit or otherwise distribute any information or content in violation of any third party's copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any content you provide or transmit or that is provided or transmitted using your Simply Legal USA user account.
Simply Legal USA has adopted a policy that provides for the immediate removal of any content, article or materials that have infringed on the rights of Simply Legal USA or of a third party or that violate intellectual property rights generally. Simply Legal USA's policy is to remove such infringing content or materials and investigate such allegations immediately.
Simply Legal USA, LLC.
8359 Elk Grove Florin Rd.
Sacramento, CA 95829
email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
13. Compliance with Export Restrictions. You may not access, download, use or export the Site, Applications, or the Materials in violation of United States export laws or regulations or in violation of any other applicable laws or regulations. You agree to comply with all export laws and restrictions and regulations of any United States or foreign agency or authority and to assume sole responsibility for obtaining licenses to export or re-export as may be required. You acknowledge and agree that the Materials are subject to the United States Export Administration Laws and Regulations and agree that none of the Materials or any direct product therefrom is being or will be acquired for, shipped, transferred or re-exported, directly or indirectly, to proscribed or embargoed countries or their nationals or used for any prohibited purpose.
14. Personal Use. The site is made available for your personal use on your own behalf.
15. Children. Minors are not eligible to use the Site or Applications and we ask that they do not submit any personal information to us.
16. Customers Needing Extra Assistance. Simply Legal USA aims to provide full access to its website and product offerings regardless of disability. If you are unable to read any part of the Simply Legal USA website, or otherwise have difficulties using the Simply Legal USA website, please contact us and our customer care team will assist you. Email us at email@example.com
18. Copyrights. All Site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright ©, Simply Legal USA, LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
19. Trademarks. Simply Legal USA, www.simplylegalUSA.com,, all images and text, and all page headers, custom graphics and button icons are service marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of Simply Legal USA. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.
20. Use of Testimonials and Media Endorsements. The media hosts on the Site endorse Simply Legal USA as paid spokespeople in our advertising campaigns.
21. Inquiries. BY USING Simply Legal USA'S SERVICES OR ACCESSING THE Simply Legal USA SITE OR APPLICATIONS, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND ACCEPT THAT SUBMITTING YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER TO Simply Legal USA VIA THE Simply Legal USA SITE OR APPLICATIONS CONSTITUTES AN INQUIRY TO Simply Legal USA, AND THAT Simply Legal USA MAY CONTACT YOU AT THE NUMBER SUBMITTED EVEN IF SUCH NUMBER APPEARS ON ANY STATE OR FEDERAL DO NOT CALL LISTS (TAKING INTO ACCOUNT INQUIRY EXCEPTION TIME FRAMES AS APPROPRIATE).
22. Right to Refuse. You acknowledge that Simply Legal USA reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and to cancel user access at any time.
Updated June 29, 2015",